Sunday, September 2, 2012

#BlogElul Health


I am grateful that my family and those whom I love are, for the most part, fairly healthy.

Baruch Ata Adonai, Eloheinu Melech ha'olam, asher b'yado nefesh kol chai v'ruach kol basar ish.

Blessed are You, Adonai, Ruler of the universe, in Whose hands are the souls of all the living and the spirits of all flesh.  May you continue to bless us in the coming year with health and sustenance.

I pray for those whom I love who face infirmities of the mind, body, or spirit

Baruch Ata Adonai, Rofei hacholim.

Blessed are You, Adonai, Healer of the sick.  May You grant healing to all those who suffer.  May you grant wisdom and patience to their doctors and caregivers so that all who care for the ill may help to bring comfort and peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please note that I reserve the right to remove inappropriate or offensive comments. Hopefully, your remarks do not fall into either of these categories.